Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Oh so faithful

After waiting and waiting....wondering where God was and when he would move, I'm starting to see a few much needed rays of light in the darkness. The answer to my prayers is coming through and it's a marvelous thing to behold once again. God is so good and His faithfulness astounds me. Just like I knew He would, He has shown up on His timetable and the timing is of course perfect! Words are insufficient to describe the wonder of watching the Lord move. It is something that must be experienced so you will then stand in awe of His marvelous ways.

I'm not talking about a short wait here....I'm talking about a LOOONNNGGG wait. There have been many tears shed, many thoughts of giving up, and many one sided talks with the Lord telling Him how I was starting to doubt. Once again, the maker of heaven and earth had a plan all along and it was better than what I could have imagined. Thank you Lord for your faithfulness towards me!

No comments:

Post a Comment