Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Be careful what you say

I can't seem to let this go today. There is a lot to say about the way we speak to our children...and anyone else for that matter. But in regards to our children, if we want them to continue in the faith we need to be extremely careful how we live out our lives before them. My little blessings are waking up now and need my attention so I will close with a couple verses that sprang immediately to my mind when I finished the previous post.

Provers 15:1
A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Colossians 4:6
Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say I'm sorry for the way I acted in the car on the way home today mom.I get mad easily,and I just can't help but yell.I have tried so hard not to,but it dosen't work very well....:(.I love you <3

    ReplyDelete